Men who are suffering from common sexual problems like erectile dysfunction can take advantage of medicines such as Cialis, Levitra and Viagra. Basically, all these medications have similar modes of action. They all help men to facilitate increased blood flow into the penis. This will result for males to achieve longer erection.
Even if these three medicines are similar in almost every way, they have subtle variation. Here are the things that set them apart from one another:
- Levitra – Levitra takes effect for five hours. Its effect can be felt 30 minutes after the drug has been taken
- Viagra – This is the best medication intended for erection problems. It lasts for four hours and also takes effect within thirty minutes after consumption.
- Cialis – Out of all three drugs for erection problems, Cialis has the longest effect. Also, it also works at a faster rate. Expect to get an erection in a 15-minute time. Erection can last going to a whopping 36 hours in several cases. That being said, men want the effects that Cialis offers.
Here are their differences in terms of dosage
- Levitra – 10 mg, 20 mg
- Viagra – 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg
- Cialis – 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg
These drugs are virtually similar. That being said, selecting one of these drugs and then jumping to another one will not have any changes in its effects. These factors are the two differences that you can see among these drugs.
Precautions To Remember Before Taking These Medicines
If you are to use any of these, take note of the conditions first mentioned below. Your physician can assist you if you are safe to take any of these drugs, even in the presence of these health problems:
- You must not use these drugs if you are allergic to them.
- You might want to reconsider taking any of these medications if you are on an herbal supplement.
- If you have a pending operation, in particular, a dental operation.
- If you are taking a medication with nitroglycerin as the active ingredient
Levitra, Cialis and Viagra are the most common drugs for erection problems. They can help you get rid of the problem and start regaining your sexual health to normal. The only question is that, which drugs will you use? Now that you know their similarities and their differences, you can properly select the drug that can provide help to you. On the other hand, if you want to get the most out of these medications, you have to go to your doctor. He will give you the right methods on which drugs can help you eliminate erectile dysfunction.